Jamie4U

Thursday, April 07, 2005

I am going to be famous

Yes its true. Miss Thang (my fabulous drag queen best freind) texted me this morning to say "Do U wanna B in a movie beetch? Meet me outsd Argos at 10". So I got there and she had this greasy fat guy with her called Norman. "Norman's my agent," she said. "He's what gets me all my bookings at gay venues around the UK." Norman was really weerd - he never speaks, was just stairing at me all the time. He had all these food stains down his shirt as well. Guh-ross!

Anyway, Miss Thang explained that Norman is making a film. "Its gonna be dead artistic and stuff. Its called 'The Cocksucker's Guide to the Galaxy'
And he wants you to be in it. You'll be paid £100. Are you interested?"

Of course I am! Me! I'm going to be famous! My luck is really on the up-turn now. You'd beeter make the most of my little diary entries here cos soon I'll be too important and busy to bother with you lot. Filming starts next week.

I was going to phone Brian and tell him all about it but then I remembered that he's at the hospital, keeping a 24/7 vigil over Keith. Whatever!

5 Comments:

At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

EVER TIME I READ ONE OF YOUR POSTS I THINK THIS IS IT, I CAN'T HATE YOU ANYMORE THAN I ALREADY DO. BUT YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO PUSH ME TO NEW LEVELS OF HATING. WHY IS YOUR FRIEND IN HOSPITAL? DOES IT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU? YOU ARE EVIL! EVIL! EVIL!

OH WHAT'S THE USE?

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Ms Mac said...

I can't wait to see your work!

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Wow, that sounds like quite an adventure. Will we have to find it in the beaded section of the video store?

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger William John said...

£100 ... wow ... that sounds like a lot. If you go in ten videos, then, that's like £1000.

10,000 videos will get you, like, £1,000,000. Oh, god... you are gonna be soooooo rich. Good on you, Jamie.

omg, I can't believe I am talking to THE jamie! ;)

William John.

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Fonda Cox said...

Jamie

Let me tell you something honey, that agent of yours is a no good hustling son of a gun.

I worked for him on two films, he promised me the earth and all I got was a box and ass full of semen and a whole host of STIs.

He told me that I'd get auditions for Channel 9 as a weathergirl and that this would lead to bigger roles.

He's full of shit, honey. Lose that zero, and get yourself a hero.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home