Jamie4U

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The bitch is back in town!

You are all going to be so proud of me. I decided to have a carefrontation with Brian about why he has decided to dump me and go out withe Keith instead. So I put some extra blonde streaks in my hair and wore a black see-through mesh vest and my shorts with all the rips in the crotch and then I went round his flat.

"I want to know what Keith has that I haven;t?" I asked him. He then started on with some stupid answer like "Keith cares for me and you treat me like rubbish all the time."

"Just because I ignore you all the time and diss you to everyone, it don't mean I don't like having you around." I told him - which is about the closest I have ever got to like saying "I love you!"

Anyway, just to show him what he was missing, I pretended to drop my mobile phone (I was texting Debbie while we were talking) and then had to bend over to pick it up. And I made sure I wiggled my bum. That did the trick and Brian was soon on the floor, begging me to take him back. Victory!

So I was like, "OK, I'll have you back but you have to phone Keith now and tell him he's dumped. And you find him sexually repulsive." Of course, he did what I told him. Ha! That'll learn Keith!

Afterwards, I made Brian take me down the town centre to buy me loads of clothes from Top Man and jewllrey from H Samyel. Although, after about an hour I was getting bored of being around him, so I managed to lose him in the Arndale Center.

I've like gained so much in the past few days. Not only all the stuff Brian's bought me. But I feel like I've really grown up and faced my fears and all that. That don't mean I'm going to get all boring and shit on you all, but I do feel like I've taken my relationship with Brian to the next level and stuff.

4 Comments:

At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie you are such a little cunt. BRIAN IS OLD. KEITH IS FAT. Let those fannys go on as they please.

Have you tried wiggling your arse for someone, like, your age?

Keith hates you;
Debbie hates you;
Miss Thang hates you;
and Brian hates you.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger Rob7534 said...

Oh they don't hate you Jamie, like anon said, they are just jealous of you, LIKE OF COURSE!!

Besides, haven't you seen that movie Party Monster, or whatever with that kid from Home Alone, and the werewolf from Buffy. You don't have to be liked by the "scene" you just have to have Access, and be FEARED.

Then your eccentricities will be overlooked.

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Debbie doesn't hate you!

I love Debbie!

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Joanna McIntey said...

Jamie, you are like so fantastic yeah. And my mate Shelley says that maybe your not really gay cuz you may not have met the girl of yr dreams.

I would like to offer myself to you for a jump so you can tell if you prefer tits to arse etc

Let me know. 07774598750.

Joanna x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home