Jamie4U

Monday, April 11, 2005

Acting is hard!

Everyone was going to Keith's funeral today. I was thinking of going to it as I had a great new outfit from JJB Sports and as it had some black in it I thought it might go well - I'd also heard that the vicar might be gay, and he's someone I've not had yet. But anyway, I got watching this grate epsiode of Trisha so I ended up missing the whole thing. Oh well.

Anyway, who cares about Keith's boring suicide when there's my acting career to think about. Norman, my agent came round to take publicity photos. As the film is like syence fiction and I play a gay alien (a gaylien!!), I had made a constume for myself out of bin bags and tin foil. However, Norman seemed more interested in taking photos of me while I was changing clothes, rather than wearing them. He also left me a script. It's so difficult, I have so much to remember - I'll never be able to learn those four lines. One of them is "I am from the planet Zod. Our planet is dying and needs life essence of Earthmen so we can repopulate. Please take off your garments so I can examine you." After that there's just dot dot dot in the script. I asked Norman what dot dot dot means and he just smiled. It must be a special acting code or something. I'm sure I'll find out tomorrow when I go to this old warehouse that Norman is using to do the filming.

2 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger William John said...

I am really sad, Jamie. Keith is gone. I don't know if I can joke about it. In all honesty, I liked Keith... he was a lot of everything that I like... :(

I just hope your pièce de résistance is some consolation.

William John.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Rob7534 said...

Poor Jamie, everybody knows "dot dot dot" is an industry term, meaning you have to make up the rest from there on.

Ad Lib :) Anything can happen from there, and ussually DOES.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home