Jamie4U

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Only the echoes of my mind.

Everyone's talking about me (here, here, here and here). But I don't hear a word they're saying....

Anyway, can you belive it's Brian's (my sometimes boyfriend when I can't get anything better) birthday today? And he's like 30! Old. Old. Old. I am seriously considering dumping him, what do you think? I'm having like one of my blonde dizzy days and can't make a decision today so will go with what the majority of people write in the comments box.

Keith (my other, boring freind who is in love with me) was all like "Oh Jamie we have to get Brian a birthday present." So I said "Look love, I don't buy presents, I have presents BOUGHT for me." But he offered to pay and stuff so I was all "OK then". And then we had to go to this place to get a present. I'm still feeling sick thinking about it. Disgusting. I never knew that places like that existed. It was this shop, right. And all it sold was books. BOOKS! I know, what an idea! I thought Keith was having me on at first, but such places do exist. So we went in and Keith bought a book called "Harry Potter Something or Other". But then I started to feel like I was going to throw up being surrounded by all these bloody books - the smell of them! And all these people looking at them! Like, who ARE they? Oh it was horrible. I'm never going back. I felt so ill I had to go to McDonalds afterwards to recover. And I was still shaking because I spilt a whole McFlurry all over Keith. Still, at least we had that Harry Potter thing to mop it up with so it wasn't completely useless. I don't think Brian will notice.

5 Comments:

At 3:48 AM, Blogger William John said...

Of course they are talking about you, Jamie. I'd worry about them if they weren't.

Hmmm... Brian is getting old, and old equates to staleness. Is he a silverfox? You really should have thought about dumping him BEFORE his birthday. It will probably be a milestone for your relationship to Brian otherwise and he'll end up pining for you and hanging off you like Keith does. And you don't want that. New people are much prettier.

William John.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

STICK WITH BRIAN YOU VACCUOUS LITTLE SHIT. CAN'T YOU SEE HE'S THE ONLY THING STOPPING YOU FROM BECOMING THE CRACK WHORE YOU WERE ALWAYS MEANT TO BECOME.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Sean. Spelled the Right Way. said...

UR the best! When I grow up I want to be as cool as U!!!!

Gawd damn, maybe we can be friends and shit! I linked you to my blog, and you are such an inspiration to me and all!

Someday I hope I get a boyfriend only half as hot and sweet and smart as U!

Um...

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger jocelyn said...

Well, it really is rather funny, and quite well crafted, but if you want to depict a coarse, self involved, self obsessed teenage gay boy, I would suggest throwing in a few spelling mistakes and far more grammatical errors. But hats off to you, it's fun.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous fitbloke18 said...

Oooh dicth that brain bloke and also that keeith they r obveuslee only hangin round u cos ur gr8 n i bet ur well fit!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home