Jamie4U

Friday, March 18, 2005

My coming out story.

My coming out story.

I have been "out" for a whole year today. God it seems like forever. Anyway, this is my coming out story. I hope you like it, I feel we know each other well enough now for me to reveal it.

It was like a Wednesday or something and me and all these girls on my hairdressing course had gone to McDonalds because it was one of there birthdays. Anyway, one of them, Kerry, had this boyfriend Craig, who was really good-looking - he was wearing ripped jeans and had black hair and a suntan and he went to the gym so he had massive muscles. And normally i am like dead loud and the centre of everything, but I couldn't stop stairing at him because he was gorgious. Anyway, he went to the loos and I had to go at the same time, so we were standing at the urinals and I was trying to lean over to see his dick and he said "what are you like gay or something?" and I said "yes", so we ended up having sex in the toilet for 2 hours and his girlfreidn Kerry ended up coming into the men's toilets because she was worried about what had happeend to us, and she caught us and freaked out and ran outside and told everyone. Then she took an overdose and nearly died. Then me and Craig were like boyfriends for a whole week, but then I got bored of him and dumped him because he was too clingy and I needed like SPACE and FREEDOM to BE MYSELF.

Anyway, it is a great story and I hope that now you have read it you will be inspired to "come out" too.

8 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Jon said...

That is a lovely story. I was quite moved.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger SilverB said...

Such depth and feeling in one so young is quite touching

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger oplusc said...

Your story almost makes me want to cry. Almost.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Ms Mac said...

Excellent coming out story. I'm only disappointed that Debbie was not somehow involved.

 
At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blessed are the young. A moving story... have you considered going on Trisha to tell this?

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Dazzles said...

Charming, just charming.
Make sure you spend the check from Trisha on some mouthwash, you little tart. x

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Yvonne said...

Just from a "technique" point of view, your use of transition words is masterful. You swept me along from one partially completed idea to the next with elan. Thank you for sharing. I'll be back to read more SOON.

 
At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err, not to offend but what I caught from that passage about your personality is that you're a bitch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home