Jamie4U

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Debbie is woman, hear her roar.

At the weekend me and Debbie and Brian and keith went to Manchester for a day out shopping. I love Manchester and my ambition in life is to move there. Or Salford. It's got such a grate gay scene - called Canal Street. You may of seen it on that tv programme, Queer As Folk, which like totally CHANGED MY LIFE! Everyone says that I look just like the young guy in it, the school-boy (except I have dark hair and am thinner and better looking). Anyway, we went on Canal Street where it is all happening. It's like a Gay Disneyland. I can't tell you how many guys were staring and cruizing me but needless to say, I got so many hot boyz giving me there mobile phone numbers that my mobile ran out of memory to store them all, and I had to end up writing them on Debbie's hand.

Anyway, we went into these pubs - which were a bit posh by our standards (well it is Manchester so they have to cater for the yuppies), there was a karoake night on, so me and Debbie got up and did our medley from Steps - with all the hand actions and everything. I can tell that all the locals were dead impressed and had not seen anything as good as it before because they were all standing there with their mouths hanging open and they forgot to clap, they were so taken aback by our great performance.

Anyway, soon afterwards, Debbie decided that she'd pull a fella, so we looked round for someone who looked straight or at least bi. Finally she found one that she liked the looks of, so I cornered him and said "My mate wants to shag you, how about it then?" He looked a bit scared and said "Who is he?" I realised that he was gay after all (Debbie's gaydar is sooooo rubbish!) so I had to think fast and told him that Debbie was actually a famous drag queen from London who was up here doing a tv programme for Channel 4. "She's not as fat as she looks - it's mostly padding." Anyway, he looked like he was falling for it, so agreed to let Debbie buy him a drink. I left them do it as I had other business to attend to in the loos.

When I came out 30 minutes later, I found Debbie sitting on her own, looking miserable. "I've been dumped!" she cried. "It was just as well, he was so weird. He kept asking me what my tits were made of." I didn't have the heart to tell her the truth that he thought she was a man in drag. Still, I helped her get over it - we picked on some random students on the way back to the car and Debbie threw her coke all over them and called them all cunts. So it all worked out for the best.

Incidentally, check out this site called SPanishstud. Here's a picture from it.



I was going to email them both, but they look a bit posh and intellectual so I don't think I'll bother.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Maribou said...

Mein Gott, Sie sind wundershön! I am loving their pixelated pal in the Madrid Pride 2003 fotos. He was too ugly to be shown, yes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home