Jamie4U

Monday, January 24, 2005

Random thoughts and shit



Have you seen the Boys of Manchester University calender? I can't be certain, but I think I've had three of them (not at the same time though - what sort of slaper do you think I am?) They're all a bit fat and minging really though - sigh - I always end up compromising my standards.

I can't believe that Celebrity Big Brother is over. Like, what am I expected to watch on tv now? I've spent over £50 in texting in phone votes. I think it was me who single-handedly got Jeremy Edwards voted out. Anyway, Debbie and Keith both think I should apply to go on Big Brother this year - "You'll walk the auditions Jamie" said Debbie. I think I will probably apply - after all, they've never had a cute, straight-acting gay man on before who can be like a role model for everyone.

I am totally hating work at the moment, this new boss Simon has started and he's like totally homophobic and everything. He says that me and Debbie talk too much (to be fair, Debbie is a lazy bitch sometimes), and he's separated us. I have to work in the warehouse all the time now. It's really miserable and lonely in there. And as there is no natural light at all I'll probably get rickets or soemthing. I wonder if I can sue them?

2 Comments:

At 4:30 AM, Blogger Trashbinder said...

I've heard Debbie will do it for a family-sized bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk.

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would watch Big Brother to see you, because you are funny. I find it hard to believe that you're "straight-acting," because you sound gay just from the word choice in your posting.

I think that your boss did the right thing to separate you from Debbie, from the perspective of the employer. You probably play around whenever you are together.

You're young. One day, you will get serious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home